Beckett has made his Christmas list. Here it is:
(1) Drums (and, because Santa has lost his damn mind, he's getting them. But shhh, don't tell Beckett).
(2) "Noisy" guitar (I have no idea what this is about).
(3) Microphone, microphone, speaker, speaker (yeah, this is a karaoke machine he saw at Costco. Shockingly, it has 2 microphones and 2 speakers.)
I thought for this blog, I would include the things I love the MOST about Christmas (or rather, things it's just not Christmas without):
(1) "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" -- Gayla Peevey
(2) The Nutcracker (the music, the ballet, the everything. I heart it a lot more than I should).
(3) On a related note, it's just not Christmas until our Nutcrackers are placed on the stairs.
(4) "Last Christmas" -- Wham! (THE BEST. Don't argue with me, you know you love it, too)
(5) Lenox Christmas China
(6) "Dominick, The Italian Christmas Donkey" -- Lou Monte (Although this year, it just makes me think of "Jersey Shore." Which , I guess I'm okay with)
(7) It's a Wonderful Life (Best. Christmas. Movie. EVER.)
(8) Elvis Christmas music
I'm sure there's a ton more stuff, but I have cleaning to get to. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!