Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day Three: In which the blog challenge gets the Easter treatment

* I realized that while I made a sarcastic comment about the meaning of my blog title in yesterday's blog, I did not address the quote underneath the title. In the spirit of doing this challenge right, here goes. I have a love/hate relationship with F. Scott Fitzgerald -- LOVE Tender is the Night; HATE The Great Gatsby (this may entail some residual hate for the movie). The quote is from the book I love. I think I have to love it because I still don't know what I want to "be" when I grow up. I mean, obviously, I'm going to be a lawyer (or do something law-related. Those loans do NOT pay themselves back). But I think I like the idea that maybe, just maybe, I'll just constantly be becoming something, constantly changing. Yeah, I like that idea a lot.



Onward...


Day Three: A Picture of Something You Can't Live Without

This could get complicated.

First, somebunny I can't live without:







Beckett's first Easter, 2006 (3 weeks old)





Easter, 2007 (My favorite Easter pic of all time)


As far as things I can't live without? Hmm....

Coffee

Stilettos

Dirty Martinis

Books


I'm sure there are a few other things, but if asked with a gun to my head, those are the (person) and things I can't live without.


Happy Easter, blog world!


"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." -John 20:29

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...