Sunday, May 3, 2009

This Civ Pro Book My Prison

This week has been crazy and it's only going to get worse in the upcoming 17 days. 17 days....that is all that stands between me and 2L! Hells yes. I do, however, think that Civ Pro is going to be the death of me. International Shoe, Byrd, minimum contacts, joinder, impleader, interpleader.......

"Well, they are gone, and here must I remain,
This lime-tree bower my prison! I have lost
Beauties and feelings, such as would have been
Most sweet to my remembrance even when age
Had dimmed my eyes to blindness! They, meanwhile,
Friends, whom I never more may meet again,
On springy heath, along the hill-top edge,
Wander in gladness, and wind down, perchance,
To that still roaring dell, of which I told."
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge, from This Lime-Tree Bower My Prison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...