Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dentists, Finals, and Shakespeare....Oh my!

Today was a big day. Beckett has his first dentist appointment today! I know it sounds cliche, but I really can't believe that he is old enough to go to the dentist! They wouldn't let me go back with him (They say the children do better without their parents, and I tend to agree). He looked like such a big boy as he took the hygenist's hand and walked back to get his teeth cleaned. Allison came out to talk to me before she took him back. She was explaining to Beckett what she was going to be doing and he looked very apprehensive. Then he asked, "Am I going to be laying down?" She said, "Well, I'll lean you back a little bit." All of the sudden, his face lit up and he said, "Okay." He then grabbed her hand and practically dragged her back to the office. He is so funny about things that bother him.

Because they wouldn't let me go back with him, I don't have any of my own pictures to share. But they took a picture for me, which I will scan and post later!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Last final for the summer is in an hour and a half! Then 12 glorious days of vacation until Law School Round 2 starts. At least I will be half way finished by the end of this year!

No longer mourn for me when I am dead
Than you shall hear the surly sullen bell
Give warning to the world that I am fled
From this vile world with vilest worms to dwell.
Nay if you read this line, remember not
The hand that writ it, for I love you so
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot
If thinking on me then should make you woe.
O, if, I say, you look upon this verse,
When I perhaps compounded am with clay,
Do not so much as my poor name rehearse,
But let your love even with my life decay,
Lest the wise world should look into your moan
And mock you with me after I am gone.
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 71

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...