Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday's the Day to Roll the Dice.


It's been a while since I've written anything and, frankly, there's not much to share right now. Beckett and I are enjoying the last few days of summer before we both start school (on August 17th for me and the 18th for him).

15 Meaningful Books
*I was tagged in this note on Facebook, so I thought I'd add it here, too.

Don't take too long to think about it.

Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.

Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose (as well as pick up suggestions for my reading list).

To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your 15 picks, and tag people in the note - upper right hand side). I will not be offended if you don't play.

___________________________________________________________________________________


(1) The Fountainhead -- Ayn Rand
(2) Dry -- Augusten Burroughs
(3) A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius -- Dave Eggers
(4) Night -- Elie Wiesel
(5) Letters From Rifka -- Karen Hess
(6) Loose Woman -- Sandra Cisneros
(7) The House on Mango Street -- Sandra Cisneros
(8) Lady Chatterley's Lover -- D.H. Lawrence
(9) Twelfth Night -- William Shakespeare
(10)A Doll's House -- Henrik Ibsen
(11) Breakfast of Champions -- Kurt Vonnegut
(12) The Handmaid's Tale -- Margaret Atwood
(13) Catcher in the Rye -- J.D. Salinger
(14) Everything That Rises Must Converge -- Flannery O'Connor
(15) Gone With the Wind -- Margaret Mitchell

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to read. I tend to find something to love in most books that I read, but these are 15 that are particularly special to me.

In law school news, I had one final last night and the other is on Wednesday. Eh. That's really all I have to say about that. But in happy law school news, I made LAW REVIEW! The paper I turned in was not my favorite that I've written, but I guess it was enough :0)

Okay, back to to studying. Is it bad that when I have to study, B watches TV and eats popcorn for lunch? I didn't think so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...