Wednesday, April 22, 2009

27 Days Until the End of 1L Hell...




...Crim Law outline = DONE AND DONE!

Now, on to Property. MacLeod, take mercy on my soul.

On to happier things...

"I sometimes have a queer feeling with regard to you--especially when you are near me, as now: it is as if I had a string somewhere under my left ribs, tightly and inextricably knotted to a similar string situated in the corresponding quarter of your little frame. And if that boisterous channel, and two hundred miles or so of land come broad between us, I am afraid that cord of communion will be snapt; and then I've a nervous notion I should take to bleeding inwardly. And as for you, you'd forget me." - Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

Well, not that happy. But I love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...