Sunday, April 26, 2009

Russian Roulette is Not the Same Without a Gun

What started out as a joke has slowly become a sad, sad addiction...

I'm making breakfast for the Sunday School class as we speak. This could be very, very bad.

In law school news, ladies, I am finishing the Property outline tonight. Well, at least that's the plan. And I think we all know how plans work out for me. Kind of like that time I planned not to murder my entire SS class, but then I cooked and things took a turn for the worse. It's a little like that.

Get a load of this:
Beckett: "Uncle T, why you cut you hair?"
Taylor: "Why? Do you not like it?"
Beckett: "Uncle T, why you cut you hair?"
Taylor:"Why? Do you not like it?"
Beckett: "No. I like it sticking up."
-Beckett's critique of Taylor's decision to shave his head this week.

For I have known them all already, known them all:--
Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;
I know the voices dying with a dying fall
Beneath the music from a farther room.
So how should I presume?
-T.S. Eliot, The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

-Oh, and the title means nothing, I just really heart Lady Gaga these days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...