Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Does He Really Never Forget?

This is so much better than working on my Criminal Law outline, by the way.

This morning, I was taking Beckett to school. The last time I took him (his Uncle T usually does this because B and I both start school at 9), I used the water in conjunction with the windshield wipers. And nothing gets past this child. So, he asked me to turn on the water. Steel-trap mind, this one. But, that is NOT what he was talking about. He proceeded to recount to me the time, back in February, that I acidentally flooded the sink in my bathroom, and then my bathroom itself. THEN, the water started pouring, Niagra Falls style, through the floor and out of the ceiling onto the floor of the living room. Now, this happened around, oh, 11:30 p.m. Beckett didn't actually witness any of this. But he remembers being told about it, and that it enough. Is this child ever going to let me get away with anything?

In other news, Beckett can now say, "You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." Mom of the Year, people, Mom of the Year. I thinkI must be a shoo-in.

And if you got the title reference, I will love you forever!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...