Friday, April 17, 2009

Has Friday Ever Been So Welcome

Ok, so the question mark button on my laptop stopped working (Thanks, Toshiba).

It is finally Friday. And mine started hysterically because I have a 3-year-old. I was drying my hair and reading Property this morning and Beckett busted in my room. He was holding 2 yellow Peeps in his hand (mind you, it's 6:57 AM -- Mom of the Year, folks). He starts chowing down on them and I turned off my hair dryer to day something to him. Well, my music was on on my computer, and when I shut off the dryer, he heard it. He stopped dead in his tracks, mouth and hands full of Peeps, broke into a dance for about 3 seconds, and then continued towards me, as if nothing had happened.

And if you are wondering if this whole blog is going to be about Beckett and law school, law school and Beckett, I hate to break it to you, but it will be. I don't do anything else. :0)

On a happy note, T-minus 28 days until the end of 1L!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...