Thursday, June 11, 2009

If It's Not One Thing It's the Other.

Well, exercise has turned out to be much easier than I thought. Well, at least wanting to exercise has been. However, it is SO hard for me to want to change my diet. Every couple of months I tell myself I am going to try and be healthier, and I will. For about 3 days. Which is exactly what is going on now. I have been doing cardio and weights and all that jazz for at least an hour everyday for the last 2 weeks. But I cannot seem to want to put down the Mexican Pizza (damn you, Taco Bell...).

B is going back to Memorial today. He will go twice a week (Tuesday & Thursday) this summer. He is so excited. I was always worried that he would be that weird kid that had no friends, but the opposite is true. He has made a lot of friends and he talks about them constantly! He is so ready to see Nate and Tate and Isabelle and Bella this summer!

And it turns out he is much more symapthetic and nicer than me (something's going right, lol). We were at Shakespeare yesterday and we were feeding the ducks and turtles and fish. I threw a piece to a teeny tiny baby turtle. Beckett asked me why I did that. I told him it was because he was smaller than the other turtles and ducks and they were hogging all the bread and I wanted the baby to get food, too. Well, no sooner had they words come out of my mouth than a fish came up and took the baby turtle's piece of bread. I pointed that out to Beckett and he said, "Well, that's not right. I'll give him another piece." It was really sweet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...