Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009: Part Two

Part One dealt with reading and exercise, while this post deals with law school. I got the shock of a lifetime today -- I got best paper in Criminal Law! I am so proud of myself, especially since I didn't think it had gone that well at all. Okay, I had intended for this to be longer, but that's really all I had to say!

Oh, books on my current reading list:
(1) Sybil by Flora Rheta Schreier
(2) The Origin of Species and The Descent of Man by Charles Darwin
(3) Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought by L. Ron Hubbard
(4) The Iceman Cometh by Eugene O'Neill
(5) The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
(6) Will in the World: How Shakespeare Became Shakespeare by Stephen Greenblatt     
(7) The World of Rome by Micheal Grant
(8) A Doll's House and Other Plays by Henrik Ibsen
(9) Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence
(10) Goodbye, Columbus by Philip Roth   

1 comment:

..::p::.. said...

you go girl! i'm super proud of you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...